Chief Officers for self-propelled jack-up barges

Chief Officers required for self-propelled Jack up barges.

At all times during the term of the Contract he shall possess a valid Chief Mate License and STCW II/2 endorsement that entitles him to serve on the type and size of vessel to which he is assigned and for the area in which the vessel will operate.
- He shall have at least two (2) years’ experience as Chief Mate on jack-up/ lift-boats;
- He shall be capable of assisting the Master to exercise control effectively over marine operations with appropriate regard for the protection of the environment, maintenance of equipment, and personnel safety.

If of interest, please send your CVs to

Send an inquiry