Port Engineer for port tug fleet
Engineers required for shore-based jobs as Port Engineer in Saudi Arabia
Managed fleet consists of: Docking / Harbor tugs, Mooring vessels, Supply vessels with BHP: 4000 - 6000;
- COC Class I Unlimited / Class III/2;
- 48 months of sea time experience as Chief Engineer on offshore vessels/tugs including Voith Schneider mooring and docking tugs in Oil and Gas Field;
- Marlins: Marlins from approved center with 80% overall score (not required for officers with English as first language);
- Should have knowledge of ISM;
- Age: Below 50 years.
- Long-term employment with initial 1-year contract with rotation of 2 months on 2 months off, starting from the date of independent takeover of Charge as Port Engineer;
- Furnished Accommodation and Transportation will be provided.
- Salary package to be discussed and offered as per candidate's experience and qualification.
If of any interest, please send us your CV.